Air bubble feeling in vagina and anus PLEASE HELP

Posted , 3 users are following.

So this is really TMI but its the strangest and most uncomfortable thing and I would do anything to make it stop. I was laying down and I passed gas and it traveled to the front vaginal area. After this I had the feeling like there was a large air bubble at the opening of my vagina and also an air bubble near my anus. I've tried squirming around and all this causes it to do is feel like the 2 air bubbles are moving a bit but they never go away. I've tired different exercises to release air from the vagina but there isn't any actual air that comes out when I do this. This has been going on for a week and is extremely uncomfortable because I can always feel the air bubbles and cannot focus in class. Someone please tell me what to do, do I need an MRI? I am under 25 no kids or pregnancies.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Is your vulva anatomy normal? It could just be when you lay down it creates a pocket? Have you looked to see?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.