Air bubble stuck in throat

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have read all the reviews about air bubble stuck in my throat. But know one has said how I can get rid of it, it's driving me crazy. Any answers would be appreciated. Like wise I have tried everything and I still can't get rid of the problem.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Sorry, I don’t have an answer. But if I was to take a guess I would say keep drinking water and keep swallowing. Keep making your throat work. 

Probably small amounts of water so you can keep doing it longer.

• Posted

When you say air bubble does it feel like a trapped burp or a lump sensation? Do you also have acid reflux? I would try a good probiotic with 100 billion. Also i gargle with glycothymeline which is a mouthwash that is alkaline. Also avoid carbonated drinks and anything that causes extra gas. Hopefully this helps as I know how frustrating it can be. 
    • Posted

Hi Chandra,

never tried probiotics, but will give it a try, I really hope this works. 

Many Thanks.

• Posted

Hi guys, how are you...i feel air bubbles stuck and didnt pass easily.....pls give me a solution of this, and how you guys cured this.

sorry for my english

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.