Alanine Aminotransferase

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

Just got my Blood test results today and it said that My Alanine Aminotransferase was high 56 U/L all the other reading were Good. Do I have anything to worry about and how can I reduce that reading? I do have a Hernia that is Pulling stuff to my right side. Please let me know and thank you.

Ted

P.S. I do have burning and tingling on my Right Shoulder arm and hand.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

its not that high ... normal is less than 45 U/L. 

Nothing to do with burning in the Right Shoulder. 

• Posted

Hi,

I think below 50 U/L is normal I am at 56 U/L how can I reduce it to below 50 U/L? Also is there anything to worry about?

Ted

• Posted

Hi,

I think below 50 U/L is normal I am at 56 U/L how can I reduce it to below 50 U/L? Also is there anything to worry about?

Ted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.