alcohol

Posted , 4 users are following.

Out for drinks today, should I take the tablets still?? X

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Amy, as long as you stick to your fat you will be ok. 

Drink hasn't any fat it's just empty calories! But you won't get any side effects if that's what you are worried about? Just don't be tempted by the chip shop when uv had a few!!!! Lol. 

Have a fab time. 

• Posted

Haha thanx very much smile I think being off fat and the worry of the dreaded orange grease has put me off the chippy now smile x
  • Posted

Hi,

think carefully. Do you really need them? Are any benefits outweighing the risks? It is your body. Not the doctor's.

• Posted

It is not fats that make you fat. It is carbohydrates. Do your own research on that. You will be surprised.
    • Posted

But she asked if she should take a tablet if going out drinking! I'm guessing she don't wanna s**t herself not concerned about the carbs!!!!
  • Posted

Home now all is good managed not to s**t myself smile and avoid the kebab shop. currently making a warm chicken salad! I WILL BE THIN!! 

Thanx ladies 

Xx

• Posted

Hi,

Lol! Seriously though, I would not take anything that has that effect. If you just stop eating between meals, eat preferably two meals a day full of protein, fats and very little carb, you will lose weight, you cannot fail actually. If you restrict your carbs, your body is forced to use it's own fat reserves and this is a natural thing. Also eat a good big salad, lots of green vegs and drink plenty of water.

Treat your body with kindness, support it's natural processes. Don't attack it with pharmaceutical stuff. Also those slimming medications are very expensive.

Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.