Alcohol

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm having a night in with a friend With some archers and lemonade - will I have an accident? I've eaten the under 15g fat but it's just the alcohol!

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

No u will be fine, just slows weight loss but as long as u stay under yr 5g of fat per 100g u will be fine.
  • Posted

I was advised vodka is less calories. Xx
  • Posted

Haha I thought so! I very rarely Drink so it was a one off smile
  • Posted

Just find out how much if any fat is in there... But must admit it really does slow the weight loss down!
    • Posted

Apparently none! I had 3 glasses I think - the last time I had a drink was at xmas - not even my birthday! 
    • Posted

hiya , im wondering if you can answer this question, Im a newbie (day 3) I had a low fat breakfast ( 2 weetbix, banana and low fat milk ) well under the 15 grams of fat per meal (I think) and I took a Ostat, but i remember reading somewhere that if you havent had your 15 grams of fat for that meal then you shouldnt take the pill?? I do want to take it because Ive just started and want to take the 3  a day  ... have you missed a pill when yourve been under 15 grams of fat for a meal??
    • Posted

Hi, the only time u don't take a pill is iv u have just a Salad or fat free yogurt for breakfast when there is no fat. Other wise stick to a low fat diet and take a tablet with each meal.

Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.