Alcohol and a relationship or lack there of

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had met a man .. thought he was the one... was with him off and on for 7 years... I fainally ended it I realized we were drinking buddies and I was not going to stop while with him.

Since then I have tried to block him. He emailed my work and tried to say I was a pot head.... funny thing is I dont smoke it he does. My worked asked about the email but laughed it off.

I am on a date line he found me and keeps emailing me, I block him he comes back with another name. I have gmail cant block him it just goes to my trash. Yesterday I got 10 emails from him. A few weeks ago he asked if it was really over for me to say bye I did. My son inlaw is a cop I asked hime about it but there isnt much I can do about it.

Any idea s I keep ignoring but that doesnt seem to work 

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

This is called Stalking and is a crime.

You should report him to the police. No one on a forum will be able to prevent this.

• Posted

Hi, I think just keep blocking him where you can and don't respond to anything at all

He will hopefully stop after you don't respond. Or maybe change your number and

online dtails, I know you shouldn't have to but it might help.

otherwise report him for stalking. Ann 

• Posted

Hi Sue - dont respond, if he doesent get a reaction he will probably stop- copy all the emails and messages, if he doesent back off go to the cops- there are laws about stalking, even on the internet- it's a bloody nightmare for you- whats he hoping to get- some people just dont know-when it's done, it's done- best of luck Sue
  • Posted

Tell him that you are collecting all of the messages he sends to you and WILL use them to get legal action taken against him if he doesn't stop bothering you. This is harrassment and it is illegal.

I am surprised your son-in-law told you that there isn't much you can do about it, he is wrong.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.