Alcohol withdrawal and anxiety

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi there

I've been drinking jamesons whiskey daily between 70 cl to 1.5 ltrs and on three occasions I've tried to stop. on each occasion around the 1 to 2 days in from not drinking I've started to experience chronic spinal pain from the neck traveling down the spine. I'm aware of other symptoms such has liver pain kidney pain and generalised anxiety.... but I couldn't find anything related to spine pain with withdrawal ... My main question is has anyone experienced chronic spinal pain with withdrawal and could this be related

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.