Alergy?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have that over week now.Only on my hands.Right one is really affected but just only few spot on left.

Any idea? many thanks .Zibiimageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Zibik, Have you been using any cleaners, washing clothes or dishes with new detergent or using hand sanitizer or lotions? Come into contact with any pets, plants, new foods or handle anything new recently? Have ANY other symptoms? If it continues, itches or spreads, you should go in...if it itches don't scratch, ask your Dr. if anti-histamine is appropriate or something topical...you need to be sure its not an allergic reaction or something contagious!! Good Luck, it looks itchy...I think I have it now, sorry, just joking, I want to scratch it for you....ugh..hope it gets better fast, you gotta use your hands...Best Wishes๐Ÿ’’โ™พ๐Ÿ’žโ˜ฎ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ€

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.