Algae Cal

Posted , 4 users are following.

Have any of you heard or try Algae Cal? Someone sent me a video with a lady talking about it and and about how much it helped her osteoporosis. I googled it and all I could find is advertisements.   

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Quite!   There’s always someone saying “this is fantastic” “this really works” and try to make you buy it.    I always stay clear of “unproven” products.
    • Posted

Yes, that is just what I thoughtfrown but thought to check and see if anybody tried it, thank you. 
  • Posted

I looked at this product some yrs ago when I first started breaking bones and decided it wasn’t for me. This was partly due to the gushing sales talk, but also because I get my Ca from diet.   When you consider the amount of pollution that ends up in our seas, I certainly wouldn’t want to take anything that comes from this source via algae.   

• Posted

You are right about pollution and quality of the product. That didn't even cross my mind...ugh! I'm eating better now hoping to get what I need, but I don't know if it's been absorbed.  I'm new to this, even thought I should have been working on my bones years ago. Thank you for your reply.

• Posted

I think the result of your google search gives you your answer.  Save your money.
  • Posted

There are actually several good sources of information on the internet regarding natural ways to heal bones - useful information even if you have to take medication for a time because the natural treatment will not interfere with any drugs, far from it.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.