Alkaline Reflux (bile) Gastritis.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello Good evening everyone  please sometimes ago i as a having a burning stomach and stomach ache this happens immediately i wakes p or after eating i went to the hospital for test which i was told nothing was wrong with me later i choose to go for endoscopy test and i was tested Pylori positive i treated that for long for about a year now am having the same issues  same stomach burning and ache so i went back to the hospital for another Endoscopy so i was told am Hpylori Negative now but the test confirm i have Alkaline Reflux  (bile) Gastritis.Though i have been giving drugs which i hope it will cure cure it but i anyone that this has ever happened to what can i use or take and what are the things am suppose to avoid also can someone please explain to me or tell me more about this Alkaline Reflux Gastritis thanks..... 

Show original message

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I found some articles online. Type in what factors contribute to alkaline esophageal reflux and a few sites with short articles will come up. 

Also type in management of bile reflux. 

• Posted

H pylori can cause gastritis.  Avoid anything rich,spicy or fatty.  Eat blandly. Try a food diary to find your food triggers.  Everyone has different food sensitivities.  See your doctor again and ask for a full explanation of alkaline reflux gastritis

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.