all better

Posted , 9 users are following.

Evening all, ( pc george dixon here) lol well my scars all better and I still have one more days anti biotics to go, really pleased that I'm back to normal again, as my son is coming home on wed. from the US. and I'm so excited biggrincheesygrinbiggrin, anyway to all the hippies out there, don't despair, things may not be plain saling but you will get there in the end, I actually put my sox on today for the first time in a year!!! woo hoobiggrin, so take care everyone, I'll check in again soon,

love and peace to you all,

Lynne xx

2 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi everyone,

in answer to some of your questions, my son is home for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrincheesygrin as for the sx thing, it was hard on the right side as I'm just 10 weeks today, but I was determined to do it, today I gutted the house, cleaned all the floors, both bathrooms, new mats and shower trays, did some painting, put all the raised loo seats and grabbers all aids of any sort up in the attic, new start, new life, pain freecheesygrin, thanks to everyone who has been there for me during my hippie journey , I will keep in touch, and always read the posts ,

Love Lynne xx

• Posted

oh Lynne, I am so incredibly happy for you !!!  

Good Lord .... what a journey you have been on ...

Wishing you love and happiness and joy 

and thank you for your support darling

big warm hug

renee

• Posted

Fantastic news and good on ya for all your achievements.

Take care Denise

• Posted

Brilliant news. Lovely putting all the gadgets away isn't it

Enjoy your freedom

Take care

Kare x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.