All day every day pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

since easter sunday i have had pain top right near the back of my head. so many tests and scan but everything comes back normal. ive had migraines and headaches for over 10 years now but nothing like this. i feel so down most of the time because i feel like all my attention is on the pain. can anyone relate!?

also i get aches in my right eye that come and go for a few days at the time. (related or not, i have no idea)

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I'm the same . although ive never had a headache in my life . One day i was sitting with my grandpa watching TV and i felt a tingle in my forehead and ever since since then the top of my head and left forehead and behind left eye have been in excruciating pain. CT, MRI, bloodwork , and nothing! its been about 7 months now . i can barely function normal anymore . I just started Topamax . Im so depressed . i was perfectly healthy and one day i wake up and im basically disabled and no one can give me any answers. Even typing this out it feels like my head is going to explode . I'm just experimenting with new things each day to hopefully come across something that helps . I have a new found respect for people who suffer from chronic illnesses .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.