All fed up

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am all fed up and depressed i don't know what to do any more about my stomach issues. Last Thursday on the 3rd i had menopause bleeding and all that day i was gasy and having diarrhea all afternoon until i took some pepto 

then all this week my stomach acted up last night i was up most of the night having diarrhea and all day yesterday. 

This makes me depressed because it is not right that i can not eat cheese, tomatos, vegtables, soup, broth pasta, pizza, sandwitches with out having the runs and hemrrhoid problems. 

I am getting to the point where i can not look at food because of how my body reacts to food all i have been eating is saltine crackers and little bit of chicken 

i had to stop my metformin and my pepcid and my multivitamin 

Doctors just don't want to look in to why i am having so much trouble with digestive disorders they just think it is the medication doing it 

I don't know what to do anymore i am all fed up don't even want to be around food at all 

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Your not alone.. I feel the same exact way!!!
    • Posted

Are you on any medication i take levothyroxine, losartan, amlodipine, lorazepam 1mg three times a day, vitamin d3, zoloft, trazodone, lamotrigine, i stopped taking the metformin my multivitamin and my pepcid until everything calms down 

it is just so discouraging when i can't eat i feel like there is something wrong with my intestines then the hemrrhoids can't deal with that i have to take several baths to stop the hurting and pain 

• Posted

I just started taking multi vitamins but other than that I only take Pepcid. I hate to even look at food. When ever I eat my stomach hurts. I go to my dr Monday to see what's going on. I hate this!!
    • Posted

Do you think it could be the pepcid doing this making us sick to our stomachs and giving us diarrhea but what are we suppose to take for acid reflux if pepcid causes problems with the stomach 
    • Posted

It does not really help me with my acid reflux at times my acid reflux is bad and it comes back too
  • Posted

I feel the same way have you seen a stomach doctor right now I'm seeing a gi doctor I've had every test ran under the Sun ct scans mri's colonoscopy endoscope blood work stool test my gi says constipation ibs but the pain is always there I'm scared it's my appendix because where the pain is my anxiety is so bad because of it I'm always fearing it's something serious right now I'm at the er for pelvic pain and groin pain and I'm sooooo scared
    • Posted

I am seeing my GI doctor at the end of March. March 30th i have had pain on my left side and in the middle then there are the hemrrhoids that cause me a lot of pain have to sit in a tub 3 times this morning with how much pain i was in
    • Posted

I'm sorry your going through this glad your seeing a Gi doctor praying he'll have answers for You know that your not alone!
    • Posted

Thak you for your prayer i just want to eat with out having diarrhea and hemrrhoid problems
    • Posted

Me too! Right now I'm having an ibs flare up and I'm hungry but can't eat cause I'm scared food will make it worse😩
  • Posted

Have you tried ginger ale.  It has properties that help calm a stomach.
    • Posted

Yes i do drink ginger ale everyday i also have made ginger tea which is suppose to help also. 

I did read the acid pills like pepcid, prilocec, zantac can cause IBS symptoms and they can make it worse too and i take 20mg of pepcid twice a day i'm just wondering if the pepcid is agrevating my IBS symproms 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.