all over body aches

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi for awhile now i have been experiencing body aches all over in my legs and arms, neck, and back and shoulder blades. I was told a few months ago (like 2/3) that i had a pinched nerve in my neck, but this pain is really starting to affect me. Its wearing me down, and i dont have one day without pain somewhere. I took robaxin which is a muscle relaxer but woke up feeling worse. I have constant shoulder blade pain now and it was so intense last night i wanted to cry. I use bengay and a heating pad like crazy. Does anyone else feel like this? And any advice would be great.

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Sorry to read you are having hard times right now. I am going through something similar at the moment, sore legs, arms, back and to that stomach aches, fatigue and constant dizziness/vertigo, night sweats and loss of weight (although it is more stable right now). Have gone to the Dr. few times they found out that I am low on iron, other from that everything is okay so far, just some tensions and blockages in the back. I am planning to visit other Dr. Next week for a second opinion cos I am worried that there might be some other issue to all of the symptoms. Right now I try to come outside more and move around, also I remind myself that whatever comes into my life is for my own better that I can grow as a human being no matter if I go through hard times or delightful times, the mission of bringing goodness and good into this world gives me strength even when I feel uncomfortable and sore. 

Have you tried doing some swimming on a regular basis or yoga and see if it will help? I guess you have visited Dr. already. I hope you feel better soon, we will pull through somehow smile

• Posted

Im sorry to hear you are also. And i know when i was pregnant i had to take iron pills, but i have never hurt like this before. And i like the way you think, as i do try to think similar things myself. And i can deff relate to thinking its something else, as i have already been to the doctors several times. And i have been exercising today and almost go swimming on a daily basis with my son. Hopefully soon well both be past this.
  • Posted

I have all over body aches as well that go on for weeks! I really believe it's anxiety induced! Meds don't work on my pain at all and the dr said my anxiety over rides the pain meds! I use icy hot and my heating pad as well! Maybe try getting a massage or go to the chiropractor! They can also X-ray your back! I pray a lot too, if your religious, that calms me down at times, the pains you describe are major trigger points for anxiety! Good luck to you! 
    • Posted

Yeah, i know anxiety can cause physical pain but i have been doing fairly well with my anxiety and not convinced that is all it is. My right shoulder blade has been the post painful for me these past two days,and from the minute i awake up until i go to bed i have body aches. Massages are wonderful, and i do get my boyfriend to give me one from time to time. Hope all is over real soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.