All seem so scary

Posted , 4 users are following.

When they start to talk about putting anything near my spine it scares me. Before i had my 3 ruptured disc repaired i got that epidural steroid injection and it put every muscle in my body into a frozen state. It hurt so bad i cried for hours and i couldn't move. Every nerve in my body was screaming. So because of that no one can convince me to inject anything in or near my spine ever again.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello.

I don't blame you for not wanting a Spinal cord stimulator.

CRPS tends to spread to any area that becomes injured or operated on.

Any new injury becomes a site for CRPS. Fibromyalgia is the same way.

Tracy

• Posted

True. It’s going to migrate no matter what do I’ve chosen to have better quality of life. I agree with you. I’m

in a no good answer situation. At least that’s how  I feel. 

• Posted

I had a follow up today. It went really well. It IS really scary. I’ll be honest. I’ve been petrified. I had to and have to, keep reminding myself that if I panic I will not be helping myself. The only resin I would consider a procedure like this is to help with my quality of life. It’s a thought I  visit every day. Sometimes more than once. The things I’ve been told, granted in my opinion could be more, have been true. I have had terrible pain and a life changed in a flash. If there is a route to take, I’ll take it. Be your own advocate. Research Research Research! Don’t read negative reviews because happy people are not sitting around writing about pain, they’re out living.  Look at your options and decide what you need, how to proceed and seek positive feedback. I’m alive but alone. I get down more often because of my bring cut off from so much. I’m going to try to change it. I don’t know if I will succeed and today I see a better outlook than I might tomorrow. I’m around if you need an ear. Be safe, be as well as you can be. Be your own voice. 
    • Posted

I appreciate you sharing with me your experience. I wish you all the best in all decision that you make regarding you health and easing your pain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.