all symptoms seem to indicate MS, should I ask for an MRI?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been having terrible heat intolerance and I never go outside in the summer, if i do it will be very painful and I could start getting tingling in my face, or limbs.Another symptom I have is POTS it causes exercise intolerance and sometimes I cannot go outside because even just walking is to difficult on my heart.And another symptom is high ANA titer it is an autoimmune test.

Symptoms

*heat intolerance

• POTS/Dysautonomia
  • High autoimmune blood markers(ANA)

Does anyone here who is diagnosed with MS have POTS?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Dear friend, to be honest I don't know much of what you speak of when you refer to POTS/Dysautonomia. What I DO know is heat is MS's worst enemy in that it makes your limbs feel like cement. Holding a book can be near impossible. In a nutshell, it makes you beyond weak. I was diagnosed one year ago. Even in winter I can become extremely heavy limbed. By all means get the MRI. In my case, I also had a spinal tap which conclusively diagnosed me. All the best to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.