All this talk of food ..

Posted , 4 users are following.

So what's everyone having for tea?

ive made spicy lamb burgers - going to have mine with cous cous salad and do chips for the others 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

George Forman Chicken with bubble and squeak, cooked under the grill with a squirt of oil to make it all crispy...:-)

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Chicken fajitas for me tonight , lots of slade .

Fat free yourgrt with fresh mango and raspberrys .

Yummy yummy in my tummy xxx

• Posted

Was lovely!....I do look forward to my evening meal!

Dont know about tomorrow night though, I am trying

some of that fake rice that has only 42 cals per 200gms!

I thought I might make it 50/50 with real rice and see how

it goes....got the pasta version of it too, seems its tasteless

and you have to add sauces to it. I thought I would give it

a go, just to see!

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Veggies all mixed up with chopped up sausages and a bit of spray light, roasted in the oven.  Yum! Bless him, other half tried to help me by only giving me equivalent of half a sausage in my serving, but as I ate I realised they were parsnips and I had NO sausage! So he gave me the one tiny bit he had left, bless!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.