All who have pressure on brain

Posted , 2 users are following.

we need to list and compare variables, so we can figure out the cause for our dabilitating condition.  1. was on anti-depressnats b4 getting it. 2. my migraines started b4 it. 3. i have very low blood pressure. 4. i used to use "off" productts a lot. 5. i used to drink diet pepsi a lot. 6. i had to set off flea bombs at my old job.  will add more as i can think of stuff.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

i had a mirena IUD b4 it. I take prilosec.
  • Posted

i also used to take ephredra for my fatigue.
  • Posted

I do not have anything in common with your activities. Let's see what might have caused mine...

1. I stopped exercising about two weeks before and started again started again about a month later.

2. I lost about 8 pounds before they got really bad.

3. I had a few concussions on the years before but not right before they started.

I will add more if I think of any. I don't drink soda, I am not on any other medications than the ones for the head stuff, but I do have some back problems.

• Posted

i hit my head when i was 11 and i also have back problems.
  • Posted

I am also gonna go get tests done for addisons, i had chickon pox so bad they thought it was gonna blind me and i have had a lot of the signs for long time
    • Posted

Oof that doesn't sound fun. Have you had any MRI tests?
    • Posted

i had one of my brain about 9 years ago but it was b4 pressure started. i'm going next week to get brain and spine done but i noticed a lot of the ppl here have also but it doesn't show anything.
  • Posted

I also had chicken pox as a child so bad the doctor thought for sure i would lose my sight, and at age 13 i had mononucleosis
  • Posted

I have read up more on The Chiari malformations and I suggest looking into it. Most cases do not get diagnosed til adulthood and it has the symtoms a lot of us are having

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.