Allegy problen in upper surface of fingers

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been suffering from a allergy problen in my two palms, so many blisters born in my 4 fingers filled with clear fluid and itching mainly in the night time. It started 3 yrs back and it happend almost every month. Initially started with countless blister and slowly slowly it becomes dry and skin becomes hard and thick, as resuly skin surface gets cracked. It lasted 8 to 10 days and then skin becomes normal. After 10/15 days same thing repeats . Also noticed just before it starts a itching problem starts inside my left ear. Used various oinment and oral tablets but nothing hapend......sincerely seeking slutions....it affects my concentration and it looks very bad

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like something you're allergic to., I would be suspicious of your environment and anything you're doing in evening. Check out your house, especially your bed, sheets and  pillows etc. The best way to treat your skin is to find whatever is triggering the problem. Good luck to you!

• Posted

Itching inside of your ear is an allergic reaction. Have you let the doctor take a look at these blisters? Apparently you are being exposed to an allergen in your environment. You're going to have to figure out what that an allergen is. A trip to an ear nose and throat doctor or an allergist maybe just the thing. Either one can run an allergy test to help you determine what your allergic to.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.