Allergic Disorders

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have been going through a problem since mid 2017. Red patches with minor itching appear on my skin mostly on the back and also here and there on rest of the body with minor to moderate itching. These red patches disappear automatically some time even within 2 hrs or so and some time stay a bit longer. These certainly disappear/ or do not appear when i take Rigix half tablet (an anti allergy medicine).

It appears allergy to some thing. I have been trying my best to leave all other medicines/fibers/ food item like eggs etc one by one but failed to identify any culprit item. Probably the cause could be when slightly warm or tight clothes are used. To counter this problem, I have been taking Rigix or Telfast daily or some time on alternate days.

I am in advanced stage of my life with no serious health problem so far. Can I have the views of especially the Senior Citizen who have been/ are going through this problem and how they are tackling it?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.