Allergic Disorders

Posted , 3 users are following.

I wonder if some one ever had allergy to Eggs? If so, what problems/effects of such an allergy are felt; itching, red spots on body, ulcers some where etc etc? Any counter/remedy for such a problem other than stop eating eggs?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes you can definitely be allergic to eggs. The symptoms are different for everybody depending on the severeness of that persons allergy. Best way would be to avoid. If your reaction is not severe you could consider allergy shots to build up an immunity to it. You can always do OTC allergy meds.

• Posted

I am still not too definite if I am allergic to Eggs. yet I have a suspician that some time after eating egg,I get slight itch with red spots mainly on the back/ other parts of my body. These usually vanish within 2 hrs without medication. Some time I use anti allergic tablet. I wonder if eating egg could be the cause of the red spots?

• Posted

you should go and see your GP ,and also stop eating eggs to see what happens a lot of food products contain egg so it will be difficult.

• Posted

Thanks to all for giving their views which are a good guide to me for dealing with this problem.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.