Allergic to Metrogel

Posted , 3 users are following.

My dr. ordered Metrogel for BV. I also have pudendal nerve and foot neuropathy. After using Metrogel for the second night, my nerves were on fire! Does anyone know of a non-antibiotic to cure BV? Thanks.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

im using clindamycin it is an antibiotic cream but i hav had no side effects at all been on it 4 days out of 7 and i have no bv symptoms at all after the first night

• Posted

iv tried pessarys nd gels over the counter never worked iv had metronidiazole tablets didnt work iv tried completly changing my life style iv ate countless amountsnof yogurt an probiotics stopped wearing thongs changed to cotten pants changed my bath products to mild baby bath changed from tampons to pads nothings worked so far

• Posted

Thanks, Kim. I am calling my Dr. tomorrow to inquire about the Clindamycin cream.

• Posted

4 years now no relief I've tried everything Kimi has done but the antibiotic cream didn't work for me unfortunately.

I'm using suppositories I'm.on day 6 no signs but its give me thrush and I can just sense its returning.

I've spent a fortune if your from America someone recommended boricap suppositories off Amazon they've changed her life but Amazon dont deliver to the UK.

all snt if us can do is drastically change our life styles but its sounds like a long journey .

• Posted

its worth a go so far so good after 4, years with no results from other things iv tried im just hoping it stays gone when i stop using it

• Posted

they worked for the other girl bori cap I'd of definitely purchased them myself but Amazon said no one can deliver to the UK.

you gotta try every cure that helped someone else .

try the antibiotic cream Kim suggests hopefully your doctor can issue you the same cream .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.