Allergic to Water???

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi my daughter is now an adult but for years she has suffered with big red patches suddenly appearing on her face which looks like she is chapped..and thats what i thought it was when she was young, as it happened a lot around her mouth. no one has ever been able to find out what caused it, and it seems to happen after she has been in the shower and washed with just water...? sometimes it goes off by itself after a while. has anyone ever heard of an allergy to water??

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have a block against city tap water that is fluoridated and chlorinated so I don't drink it ever...buy all my water as our city fluoridates...bad stuff.

I shower quickly to get out of the  chemicals in the water.

What is your water source?     Does she still get the red patches?   

• Posted

yes..it comes up when she showers or puts her hands in water, so you think fluoride is the problem/ or chlorine?

• Posted

could be, I've heard others say they have allergy to fluoride....fluoride is not our best friend contrary to what others want us to believe.....  Joy 
  • Posted

What I've said is "my" thinking and not a certainty....but maybe something to think about if you live in a fluoridated water area.    J

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.