Allergies

Posted , 11 users are following.

Has anyone else got really bad allergies and sinus pain? x

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Yes! Just developed them this spring. Congested throat (made worse by thyroid issues), running nose, streaming eyes, sneezing, and feeling exhausted!

Sorry you have them too. It's a complete pain in the butt!

• Posted

When I started perimenopause I developed hives type of allergy. My skin was itchy and dry with bumps on my skin. It took 2years for it to settle.

• Posted

bless you i know how your feeling iv had this now for 3 months feel like a snotty school kid green snot every morn head pain face pain teeth hurt and dizzy head 24/7 sick of it and its go so worse with peri tried everything and nothing works so good luck and big hugs xx

• Posted

yes, horrible, sinsuses are killing me, weird feeling in throat, and mucus. I always had allergies but not like this. the throat thing is the worst, and i feel like i have extra saliva. EVERYDAY it is a new symptom

• Posted

Yes!!! And my doctor says it often gets worse with age... I have my own nasal spray now and use it often.

• Posted

Yes.. for about a week or so now. The sinus pain is HORRIBLE. I've taken flonase, a saline spray, sudafed and aleve. I just started Allegra today instead of zyrtec to see if it works better.

I'm about seven years into perimenopause and all of these symptoms are so weird. I often wonder could hormones cause ALL of this ? 🤔

• Posted

Yes my sinus is the worse. Always stuffed up. head pressure and sinus pain. Weird feeling at times.

• Posted

Saw my doc about my allergies today. They prescribed Aller-C. I have hopes it will work!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.