Allergy/anxiety

Posted , 1 user is following.

For over a year I have had off and on Heath fears/issues. It started with a fear of an aneurysm after dizziness for months and when I got an mri with contrast I was cleared but then started to get terrible leg pains and pelvic pains and thought a blood clot. Again I had an mri with contrast. After that I was okay but soon started having hives and throat tightness and rashes and have had it now for 5 months. My neck with get red and my cheeks and ears burn. Several times it felt like my throat was closing and I would cough. In my head I try to say that it is anxiety making my body crazy after being under stress for so long. At the same time I’m afraid I have some food allergy as it seems whenever I eat something I have problems, but there is no connection. I went to an allergist who skin and blood tested me. The skin test showed up some items but I cut them out and nothing improved. My quality of life is greatly deteriorating. I don’t know how to feel safe or eat without fear. I feel so desperate and depressed. I don’t know what is real or not.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.