Allergy for 5 months

Posted , 3 users are following.

I moved 5 months ago to an apartment in Charlotte NC that is located right by standing water pipes that they never cleaned like they said they will ever since I moved.

I'm 22 years old man smoker(6ye) and marihuana consumer(1-2ye) daily. I have a dog for almost a year but I have been around dogs in my life before.

I sneeze all the time soon as I enter my apartment I can feel my face reacting to something, like a weird feeling. When I smoke a lot of marihuana I sneeze more. So I always have to use a tissue. Sometimes I can go out to work for hours and feel better but every time I come back I start to feel the symptoms again stronger.

So all of it started 5 months ago when I started to use tissue here and there then it got worst and now it's all stable:

short breathing( because of stuffy blocked nose that I can't breath from-nasal congestion or maybe it's because of the allergy. This one started lately, important to mention that I have a lot of stress in my life and very confused at the moment-i drastically smoke less of both in the last week and still have the short breathing and sneezing and nasal congestion in a part of the day.

I'm definitely confused, found bug or mosquito bite in the back part of my upper leg, like a dark red dot that is in the base of a hair and like a bruise all around it. I work and might didn't notice and got an actually bruise-but I don't think so, I felt it since yesterday it was like a inside pain whenever I pushed on my skin 3 days ago then today turned like bruise.

Bug/mosquito bites carry deaseses,

Allergy to my dog,

Allergy to something else in my apartment,

Allergy to marihuana or this and smoke just make my allergy worst- I smoke for longer time then since it started?

I don't know if I'm just paranoid but I feel like I get hurt and bleed easily when I work lately(I work with my hands for years..)

Will appreciate any comment

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

If I'm understanding you, you just moved into this place and that's when your allergy started?

There is a very realistic possibility that where you moved into had a previous roach problem that had been resolved but now there are dead roach carcasses in the walls and voids and other places that are impossible to get to. In a heavy infestation that has been resolved you can have millions of dead cockroaches that will cause asthma or allergy attacks in a major of people.

I am a pest control business owner and prior to my injury I did the pest control work. So I know what I'm talking about.

• Posted

I agree with amkoffee about the roaches. If I  was you, I would leave that appartment ASAP! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.