Almost 3 weeks on 75 ER-shaky & headaches

Posted , 4 users are following.

Is this normal? I know it’s early yet I’m my treatment & I’ve had some great days & some not great days like today.  Soooo tired today & have had headaches all day.  No appetite. Bums me out after I had some really great days. Just need some words of encouragement I think. 

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

3 weeks is still very early B. You have to give it 4-6 weeks i’m told. Hang in there. 
  • Posted

It sounds perfectly normal to me. I had headaches for a couple of weeks when I increased. I'm now on 4.5 weeks of 225 and I still have the odd jittery day but it gets less and less and the good days get more and better as I go along x

• Posted

Hi. Yeah, stomach and headaches issues can be a problem when you first start. In another 2-3 weeks, you should be feeling better. If not, talk to your doctor.

Once your good days outnumber your bad days, you know the medicine is working! If you can tolerate Advil liquigels, take that for your headaches, it won't upset your stomach like the solid pills. And maybe some liquid mylanta, or Pepto. Tums smoothies. Hang in there. Everything will even out! God bless you!

• Posted

Thanks Tammy! Good ideas.  It’s just so frustrating as all of us know.  God bless you too. 
    • Posted

Are the shakes especially in the Mornings normal?
  • Posted

My psychiatrist told me that recovery from depression/anxiety is not smooth, there are always ups and down but gradually the "ups" come to outnumber the "downs'" so i'd say hang in there, enjoy the good days and get through the less good days by telling yourself that it will get better, it is already getting better. I hope that helps.

• Posted

Thanks so much pixie.  It does help. I don’t know why but I need to  hear from others who are going thru similar to ease my mind. 
    • Posted

I'm the same Barbara! I did so much research into this drug before I took it that my doctor says I know more than him yet I still need other people to verify my thoughts and feelings are normal so I stop stressing about them! Like today I've been feeling a little anxious but I know it's because I'm splitting my dose and questioning whether I'm doing the right thing, even though it took me 3 or 4 days to make the decision based on what I know and advice from others haha!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.