Almost a miracle

Posted , 4 users are following.

I want to share important news.

i am a 6 year sufferer with PHN.

i started COLD LASET THERAPY treatment and I cannot tell you how much the pain has subsided. I knew about CLT For some time but was completely  negative.. Please look it up. Go to a licensed physical therapist or chiropractor who knows what it is and who will take insurance..

This is the best news ever that I can share with my PHN club members.

3 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

HI Lisa,

Thank you for the info. I haven't heard of this. Will look it up. So happy you found relief. 

Happy Holidays 🎄

• Posted

Hi Lisa, was your shingles on your head: or on your trunk, legs and arms. Thanks, Colin, England
    • Posted

Hi Colin, The 5th trigemenial. Head region, I was lucky I did not go blind.

i have suffered the way we all suffer beyond words.

i. Have had about 8 cold lase or low laser therapy and it is a little better. Last night, I had pain, again we have no cure for it.

i put an ice pack on my head when I am ready to commit suicide.

i recommend cannibas whether illegal or legal. Legal is very expensive but is very pure. There are no insurance reimbursements. Last year I spent over 2000

on it. I did not get enough relief for the amount I paid. I prefer the vaporizer. It can last a while. The 50 dollars I spend on one vapor can last a least a month.

• Posted

I retract my thoughts about illegal cannibas.

i endorse legal docctor prescribed marijuana 

• Posted

It was my head

i have PHN.

this is what I do, cold laser therapy, medical marijuana and ice packs.

• Posted

Lisa - so sorry to hear of the pain you have had. I have got the PHN in my right side nose and cheek, also right forehead. My Doctor was so sure he could deal with it with 50 mg of Amitriptyline every night, plus 8 x 30/500 CoCodamol every day. Wrong :-( Ditto, I had to have an eye check.
    • Posted

Hi Colin,

am sure you can get medical marijuana in UK. Give it a try.Its harmless and could help.

• Posted

Thanks for the information. I am also still suffering with PHN death
    • Posted

Hi Elena,

i. Am sorry you are in the club. How long are you suffering, Where? I was in so much pain the other night despite the low laser treatment . I overdosed on Ativan. I have no recollection of Wednesday. I wish I would have died instead of being alive

• Posted

Thanks for the information. I am also still suffering with PHN 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.