Almost a week I feel nausea at nights only, And my appetite is reduced,

Posted , 3 users are following.

Im 22 yo boy. At mornings I wake up, everything is ok i feel fresh, I eat my regular breakfast, then lunch but I eat less than ever, at afternoons It starts I feel a lil nauseated but not enough to care about then at 6:30 - 7pm every day my heart beat rating increases, feeling nausea slowly, these conditions getting worse till night when I want to sleep, I have noisy stomach at these hours too, I should mention I've never vomited through these days, been 6 days now, Its new year holidays and all doctors are on holidays cant find any good one till the next week.

+ (sry wrote alot!) have meet a doc last week when it started, also told him about my ice pick headaches around my head I was too worry about them before this and he told me that im nervous and all these are happening cuz of being worried, btw I still have those short headaches lasting 2-3 secs every day...

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi M Hosein

What is your diet like? You will have to check what foods you are eating they may be causing the nausea you may have a food intolerance or an allergic reaction to a certain food or the ingredients in the food...

• Posted

I've just eaten the foods which I always used to, my mom made foods, Fried eggs and Sugary things for breakfast, and Ricey foods for lunch, nothing for dinners these days, even I didn't eat any fast foods or foods full of spices this week, totally ate nothing new according to my usual diet

• Posted

Hi M Hosein

Why do you not eat an evening meal?..perhaps this is why you feel nauseous.....you should try eating a small meal..i imagine this is why your stomach is gurgling because it needs food..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.