Almost a week late

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, guys. I'm 22, and my cycle's 4 days late (as of today). I'm not on birth control and I'm not sexually active. I just recently got on pressure meds for my high BP problems but it's from my understanding that it doesn't have an effect on your menstrual cycle. I also been fighting BV off and on for years but it's never effected my cycle or me being able to ovulate. Anyway, 4 days. My thighs ache. I have cramps right there in my pelvis. Those are pains I normally get when my period's down. But no blood. Just clear discharge. I wiped a little bit of brown Tuesday but nothing else since then. I'm worried. And annoyed. One of my greatest fears is not being able to conceive. So what do y'all think? My period came down at the time it was supposed to last month bc I track it on an app. Idk what's going on now. Has anyone ever experienced this? Should I be worried (well I already am worried)? Just to reiterate, I'm not pregnant. Literally no chance of me getting pregnant. If there was, it would be by immaculate conception. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I am now currently six days late. Tomorrow will make a week. Thigh pain. Cramps. No chance of me being pregnant bc I'm not having sex. 

• Posted

Hi Jay, I am no help but today am a week late and not pregnant. I wasn't stressed which can cause periods to be late, but I am stressed now and worrying why it's late. I think medication can affect your cycle as well as other things. Sorry I can't be more help but just wanted to say 'snap' x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.