Almost a year of pain along the sides of my fingers and tenderness that leads to swelling

Posted , 1 user is following.

For almost a year now I've been having pain on the sides of my hand fingers and also tenderness along their middle/cente . I did blood lab work and x-rays. All tests came back normal.

I tried naturopathic dieting, physiotherapy, massages, morning hand stretches and still having this problem. It appeared suddenly two weeks after I received my second dose of Pfizer vaccine. I don't know if it's coincidence or some kind of reaction to my nervous system that has affected my fingers. Sometimes the pain is going in the center of my fingers and couple of times two of my fingers became swollen badly after I pressed them while they were feeling tender. I've never had this problem until that time. I talked to many professionals and I did research online and still don't know how to fix the problem.

Is there anyone that has experienced these types of symptoms or knows what is the cause of it?

SS

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.