Almost every substance makes me dizzy

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello!

I don‘t know why I‘m often feeling dizzy, sometimes even vertigo.

It‘s kind of a woozy, light-headed, fuzzy feeling.    

Since a week, I take ginkgo supplements to improve cerebral blood flow so maybe that helps a bit.

But I still get kind of a woozy feeling, especially after drinking coffee.   On some days that doesn’t happen, but it’s weird that coffee triggers this drunk feeling.  

10 minutes after drinking an energy drink I feel weak, yawn a lot and like being sick.

Weed gave me that feeling but 1000x worse, like I feel dying.

Alcohol makes me feel drunk with small amounts but that’s an thing I can understand because I don’t drink booze often.

What could be the reason for this? 

I don’t want to go to doctors all the time.  They don’t do anything for this.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

it feels like a hangover, like I drank much the day before even though I didn’t.

Right now I feel this thing.   In the morning I drank coffee and then felt slightly woozy but I thought that’s only the lack of sleep.  Now I’m sitting in a bus and have this vomit feeling and at every turn I have the same feeling I had a month ago while sitting in a bus and being drunk.    That was awful.   Now it’s not that bad but I feel these sensations through my body.

• Posted

did you rule out you dont have any indigestion issues like gastrits,acid reflux, ulcer or gallbladder issues? how good is your digestion? do you feel bloated and burping ?

if you are digestion is very good , then probably  we have ruled out it is not due to digestion. There is a physcial therapy excercise for Vertigo which will help. But you need to rule out other possibiliies by doing MRI scan for the brian,ecg ,ekg .

• Posted

You must have a vestibular issue. All those things affect the vestibular. See an ENT

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.