Aloe Vera

Posted , 5 users are following.

So DH has been taking the Aloe Vera juice for almost a week now and is feeling better now than he has for the last 6 months and I was wondering if anyone else was interested in trying it to see if it made any difference to their level of pain?

He drinks a 1 litre bottle over the course of about 3 days.

Any takers?

If so please let us know if it helps you as well smile

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Oh he is using the 99% juice, nit the other stuff with a pile of additives smile
  • Posted

I've used it in the past and you've reminded me to order some more, thanks!
  • Posted

It would be good to know if the aloe vera juice also aids in digestion and/or absorption, in cases with late stage clinical malabsorption and diarrhea.

Many thanks.

harry58794.

• Posted

Yes toxins and food residues build up in the colon and become impacted. Aloe vera loosens up the residues and this enables better digestion.
  • Edited

Hi, had an acute pancreatitis in June last year, idiopathic, no cause found. I still don't feel right, have constant pain or more uncomfort in my upper chest area that goes round to my shoulder blades. I have started aloe Vera today so will let you know how it goes. Was also hoping for any advice on travel insurance, would like to go to America and Caribbean in April, but not sure if I need to mention it to insurance company, because "acute" is classed as a one off and not an ongoing condition, as been quoted over £500 excess if I mention acute pancreatitis.

Any advice appreciated. 

• Posted

Cares, as part of my initial treat the physician advise me to drink aloae vera every night before bed time. I did not personally observed any difference in pain, but I am aware that Aloe vera removes fat from the blood, and as fat is not good for pancreas, maybe it has a certain positive effect.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.