Aloe Vera juice

Posted , 7 users are following.

I had a question about aloe Vera juice on this site and it is gone. I am new to this site and do not know the rules about what questions I can ask. One person did respond to my question. I was hoping to get more opinions on the benefits of aloe Vera juice and what kind to get.

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

• Posted

I'm not sure what happen as well because I sent two brands so i guess they do not allow you you post brand names. They didn't even allow my answer to your question to go through.

• Posted

Hi, I did reply to you, but if you cant put a brand name how on earth you suposed to help others as all admin do is delete it. I dont think any of us on here are trying to promote a product, they are only trying to help a fellow sufferer, where conventional medicine has not helped them. I really give up with this site, i was only trying to advise what i take and how much better it has made me feel.

This will poss get deleted, but i use aloe vera twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon, i have a small plastic cup, one of those you use for cough medicine, since i have been taking it i have never felt so good, i cant guarantee that it will work for everyone, but it certainly did work for me.

Merry Christmas to all on here, and all keep well.

Bazzamer

• Posted

I am not sure of the benefits of Aloe Vera juice. I have taken it in times of desperation however it is so vile in all forms that I just can't take it regularly and I'm not sure of its effect. I would definately recommend fybogel or an equivalent, and at times I take a teaspoon or 2 of manuka honey each day. Beyond that it's down to diet and what works for you.

• Posted

Hi Kimberly

I too answered your post, which I know you got, as I got your reply before the entire post was deleted!  I notice that all the posts about Fybogel and Metamucil, which are brand names for psyllium husks, are allowed through, so there does not seem to be consistency.  

I will just repeat that you should only get PURE aloe vera juice, not the juice drink.  I use one which is described as maximum strength.  It just takes one 15ml spoon 2 or 3 times a day.  One swallow, a quick mouthful of water and/or juice as a chaser, a few seconds of aftertaste and its all over - well worth the befefits it brings in the form of wellbeing and aftertaste.  I advocate an online search and reading the reviews of the products, which is how I decided.

• Posted

Thank-you, I have been looking on line. I will get a pure form of aloe Vera juice. I appreciate your help.
  • Posted

There is a very well known UK High Street healthfood chain which supplies pure Aloe Vera juice in person or online and offers a special deal which it almost but not quite two for one.  There are other pricate health food shops, but they tend to be more expensive.  Best wishes, happy Christmas.
  • Posted

Hi all,if your messages get deleted you can always private message people. Merry christmas to every one.xx
  • Posted

Kimberly get on a regiment of psyllium every day for DIverticulitis.

Psyllium is mainly used as a dietary fiber to relieve symptoms of both constipation and mild diarrhea and occasionally as a food thickener. Research has also shown benefits in reducing cholesterol levels.

The plant from which the seeds are extracted tolerates dry and cool climates and is mainly cultivated in northern India. Psyllium products are marketed under several brand names, such as Metamucil, Fybogel, Konsyl, and Lunelax.

• Posted

I am going to start taking it tomorrow. Do you use that and Aloe Vera juice? Thanks
    • Posted

I have been using the Psyllium for a couple of days and it is already making a difference. The diarrhea I am experiencing has lessened. Thank you.
    • Posted

Hi Kimberley

Glad to hear it makes a difference for you - it's great stuff!  Hope that means you had a decent Xmas and can now look forward to the New Year and 2017.

• Posted

Hello Felina, I did have a good Christmas. I was very careful though. Didn't eat to much and no alcohol for me. I was able to spend time with my kids and my grandson so I am happy. I am starting to use Aloe Vera juice now to. I still have a lot to learn.

I hope that you had a good and healthy Christmas.

• Posted

I started the Aloe Vera Juice. I think it is a little to soon to tell if it is working. I do feel better. Not as much pain. The Psyllium definitely is helping. Less diarrhea. I always feel like I have a fist in my left side. You know like something is there. A lot of pressure. I belch all the time. I am getting better though.

• Posted

Hi Kimberly

I have been taking the aloe vera and probiotics now for just over a month, and have just enjoyed my first 2 totally pain free days, not even any early morning niggles before the first BM.  Like you it look the edge of fairly quickly, made me feel much more positive and now I am feeling good.  I wish I had known about it when the attack started 5 months ago.  So in my experience, it takes time and patience, but with care, we get there.  Happy New Year.

• Posted

Happy New Year Felinia.

New year, new start. I have always taken care of everyone else. This year I am going to take care of myself. I am so glad that I found this site/group. It is nice to hear from people who understand what I am going though. Thank-you

• Posted

Kimberly from what I recall it feels like a knife is stuck in my left side. Yes it's a terrible feeling and stay on the psyllium husk twice a day and you will be back to a normal very soon.

God bless.

• Posted

I must agree Felinia, Aloe vera and probiotics has been the best thing I could have put in my body. I haven't had any trouble in years. I must still watch what I eat but I take those two faithfully

• Posted

I haven't taken probiotics, but I do eat yogurt everyday. I eat yogurt and a piece of dry white bread for breakfast. I usually feel pretty good all morning. I think that I may be eaten to much at noon, because I do not feel good in the afternoon. I only eat about 3 ounces of meat like chicken and 1/2 a cup of mashed potatoes or one slice of bread. I am thinking of changing my lunch to a protein shake. Supper is usually soup or pasta. I have been very tired. I am doin Psyllium husks trice a day and Aloe Vera juice twice a day. Do you take multivitamins? Have you used protein drinks?

Thanks

• Posted

Yes, protein shakes are good to have. I usually get the ones with a good amount of nutrients in them. Meat makes me feel bad as well or tired.  Its best to keep the meat serving very low and not eat meat everyday. I feel good when I have shakes but get hungry sometimes. You can mix it with Kefir, its a probiotic drink with protein. Also, multivitamins are good to take as well.
    • Posted

Thanks Tee, I am going to get some protein shakes today or maybe some protein powder and make my own drinks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.