Aloe vera stopped my Demodex blepharitis. Try it it's easy.

Posted , 15 users are following.

ALOEEYE: A solution for my 60 plus year acceptance and defiance of Demodex blepharitis infestation of my eyelashes. For 60 years I have suffered with this daily frustration. I had tried all, and nothing had worked. Until Aloe.

25 weeks ago while cleaning a fresh aloe vera, Aloe blepharitis, I applied a small piece of the freshly cut leaf to my eyes, as well as my face and hands. I knew that aloe has properties that are beneficial to ones skin. I said maybe, why not, it's one of many, blah blah, and said this may work to minimize the Demodex blepharitis that was been my longest frenemy. The next morning on awakening and doing my daily ritual of eye attack, I noticed less crumble. Odd. I did not think of the results for the rest of the day. The same day I prepared another Aloe to drink and again used the skins still containing gel to bathe my eyes and face and hands letting the gel dry in place. There was no irritation from the Aloe gel that was left on the skin or eyes.

The next morning on initiating my daily eye ritual I noticed virtually no eye crumble.

This time I said maybe the Aloe is responsible. I said this with an assurance as NOTHING HAD WORKED in the past. So.

This third day I did the same with a freshly cut leaf that had drained of it's latex, the yellow liquid that flows so freely from the leaf when cut for several hours. NOTE, the latex is an irritant and a laxitive so be aware. My eyes, face and hands were once again bathed in Aloe gel.

The next morning it was conclusive that the Aloe had vanished the mites. Even less than the virtually no mites of the previous morning.

For 25 weeks now I have been applying the gel some days on some days off but consistently over 80% of the days Aloe was used. I would even apply the gel 3 to 5 days a day from the skins of the cut aloe. To date, 4 Oct 2017, no irritation of eyes, face or hands. AND NO MITES.

NO Eye Crumble. 

Will this work on all I do not know. I do know it worked and continues to work for me.

Hope this helps many.

PAZ from Chiapaz, Mexico

UPDATE 

Today, 4 October 2017. I am still free of Demodex blepharitis. I have reduced my application of the Aloe gel to two to three times a week.

Today I also began a test of the effectiveness of the Aloe in threating Demodex blepharitis on my twin sons, aged 5 years 9 months. I will apply the gel three times a day for one week. I will take photos of the eyelashes each day. I took a photo today before the first application.  PAZ 

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi.im totally confused. Are you talking about a Plant or a Drink and where do I get It.
    • Posted

sorry to have confused. aloe vera is a plant and one can make a drink. Aloe barbadensis is the species. it is the plant that we are using to cure Demodex blepharitis. one simply cuts a small slice and rubs the inside gel on your eyelids, that's it. try it if you suffer from this nasty bug. if i can help you more let me know.

one may easily find the plant in most horticultural or nursery shops.

• Posted

How is the aloe working now? How do you know you have the mites?  What have you tried in the past?  I think I have demodex and I know I have blepharitis and meglobian gland disorder.  Now my husband and kids have itchy eyes too. Doctors say it isn't contagious?  I don't believe them.

All of us have eyelashes falling out.  Do you?  I have the most and one of my daughters.  My husband and two other children do also, but not as much.  We need help!

• Posted

hola,  firstly i am not a doctor . i am though one who suffered from  Demodex blepharitis. and after using Aloe vera I am happily without the same effects that troubled me for so many years. as i mentioned i am trying the same on my kids, who were likely infected my sleeping n my pillow. they are showing tremendous improvement after four days of applying the Aloe. To be certain that the mites have colonized your famlies eye's you need to visit a ophthalmologist. he will look at your eyes and determine if indeed it is Demodex blepharitis. as to the other issues you are suffering i have no idea if allow will help. BUT i can certainly say that there is no harm in trying to use the gel of Aloe vera. It is easy to come by at most nursery, garden center, will have the plants. you will need to cut a leaf, let it drain they cut small slices and then cut in half and place this gel on the eyelid. try it. if yo need more information please do not hesitate to write. paz from mexico.

• Posted

Thank you so very  much. Usually  patients who find some remedy leave this site. I will definitely try aloe. I treat my stomach with it. Its miracle.
    • Posted

it really works, it's inexpensive, clean and you have a living plant to thank.. let me know your results

• Posted

Can you please tell me if you try the Aloe and if it works?  Myself, husband and 3 kids are suffering from blepharitis and demodex. Thank you so much.  

I'm trying colloidal silver and having success. Can send you info. if interested.  But it isn't gone yet.

• Posted

hello,

well all i can say is that it worked for me and now i am using on y twin sons, one is clean, the other has a few remnants of the damn bugs... so it is cheap, non toxic and what do you have to loose, except demodex. go to a plant store and buy a plant or two, of visit a friend with Aloe vera and give it a try.  one large leaf will last for days, but do follow the instructs, to drain and clean and maybe just maybe begin to enjoy. remember that the demorex will be on your sheets, towels and other items in your home, so it will take a few washings of those to eliminate while continuing to use aloe vera. 

• Posted

Thank you for your response.  What instructions to drain and clean?  What are your son's symptoms and can you see the bugs?  We can't see them.  We have itchy eyes, eyelids, eyebrows, eyelash loss. 

Thanks

• Posted

happy to share. when one cuts a fresh leaf of aloe vera there is a yellow liquid that will drain, this must drain for a few hours.. then by clean wash the leaf in running water. when you use the gel cut a horizontal slice about 1cm, cut this open then rub the gel onto the eyelashes, i also like to rub onto my eyebrows. do not remove let it dry. it will not sting. then bugs are microscopic.. look on line for images. one leaf will last, depending on size for several days. give it a go.
    • Posted

Thank you so much.  We have demodex, went to an opthamalogist who diagnosed us.  What were your symptoms?  Is Aloe Still working for you and your sons?  How long will you keep doing it? Thank you.
    • Posted

hello,

yes i am still clean. my sons, one is clean the other has some residual bugs. my symptoms were an incredible amount of crud daily on my eyelashes and at night, when they emerge, very itchy eyes, almost unbearable to have my eyes open. try aloe, easy, no side effects, just a relief  from the damn bugs. one thing to remember is that your sheets and towels can be infected with the bugs so it takes time to clear them from your environment, also use on your eyebrows... hope this helps. also when you cut the leaf, let the yellow liquid drain away. this is not the gel... let me know how you fare.

• Posted

Thank you SO much!  How many days should we try this and how many times a day?  Just at night or am and pm?  Will you have to continue it or do you think it is gone?

THANKS.

Pam

• Posted

hola,

well it worked for me a first times i used an immediate reduction of the crud... and itchy eyes at night. i continue to use it several months after the success, not daily but regularly.  am pm is a good idea or when ever you want.. several times a day is ok. hope this helps

• Posted

Thank you, my eyes always for the last 5 years had this painful horrible illness, caused nby mold in my house ,anyway have it now got to pray for a cure to get ride of it completely

I will try this I have several plants and it is easy to grow from a tiny peice ,I love plants as they have natural healing ability's and most medicines do come from the collective essence of them.

I am so sick of it ,I cant were make up ever my eyes sting and lids always swollen filled with silly liquid Iv tried vodka and honey too even the expensive healing honey ,I only got irritated more.I have tried all meditations natural shamanic healing and speaking to my own soul and body. I really hate it and am so in pain no doctors help they have nothing,they say just milk them and clean them,nothing works..

I hope that someone comes up with a cure.I will try this with fear but I will.

Thank you for sharing your story. blessings to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.