Alone but not and paranoid

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I have Bipolar I know a lot don't suffer wiv it but I feel really alone even tho iv got people around on group chats wiv the lads and things but feel my mate don't like or I don't fit in even tho I know they do feel really confused an. A little paranoid like. People are slating me behind my back reality is there probly not been. Off medication 3 days due to. Doctor error I'm so snappy an just think I wanna die most days now nothing feels right to me. Recently

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hi albo, you have said your bi-polar. you have said you have been on medication, you said you've come off it, did you mean completely, if so, is it as long as you've been off the medication? what you haven't said is whether you feel good about coming off any medication, does this suit you?;you are the patient, the doctors aren't, your family or friends aren't. do what's right for you, oh and good luck!

• Edited

Thank you for the reply im on lithium and a high dose of venlafaxine my venlafaxine I got sent the wrong amount so I. Ran out over bank holl an didn't have any left I feel I'm. Getting shocks in. My head and arms I can't stop welling up for no reason x

• Edited

Look i no its hard when people don't understand you and if you ever want chat just randomly stuff ye no, talking always helps no judgement here, and look don't allow the doctor to mistake your meds when you depend on them, I would recommend writing your feeling down and get out bit fresh air will also effect your mood and drink lots of water and healthy diet and exercise people just don't understand the importance of this things little by little step by step and keep positive mindset when your feeling suicidal trick your brain by repeating I'm worth this life and I can fight these bad taughts

• Posted

Thank you I'm a really active person I box. So love training an eating right I can usually make any one laugh and lift them there low I actually get pleasure out of helping others but I feel so defeated at the min all my phsyc and Councillor sessions are over the phone same for every one at the minute I know but it's just not the same when I was a kid my step dad used to. See how much pain I. Could take bending ankles burning me all that crap an when. I was 11 I tried to revive a 9 Yr old who got ran over but I failed as I. Didn't know. How. To do. It properly I'm telling you because all them. Negative thoughts are. Running around my head all the time last few days wish I could be manic every day an love life sorry to. Go on x

• Posted

Hi!,I have bipolar disorder and since diagnosed,not missed tablets.

Are you sure these are really mates? as mine have stuck by me.

As you are probably aware, bipolar is part of depression and you have dropped into lower zone.

You need to see your gp immediately.

Best wishes

Richard

• Posted

People also slate me behind my back, they are even rude to me in my face. I have faced a lot of adversity in my life. Just stay true to who you are, bullies are people that feel bullied or they are angry with themselves, and take it out on others. Just be true to yourself and love yourself and brush off the haters.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.