Alot of fibroids

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi everyone, a few weeks ago i had a suspected ruptured cyst, which i also had last April.

The Dr referred me for a scan which took about 3 weeks to come. During in that time i had a trip to A+E and the emergency Dr due to severe ovary pain, but nothing was done.

I had a pelvic scan and a vaginal scan, the results came back a Dr said i had quite a lot of fibroids but they couldn't see my ovaries to check them.

I'm now being referred to the gynaecologist as to see what they can do. I'm still having daily period pains and occasional ovary pain, also exhausted all the time. I'm also getting leg and back pain which also comes and goes.

Because this is all new to me i was just wondering what a lot could mean and also if my symptoms are usual for fibroids.

Any advice and help appreciated thank you 😊

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.