ALP lower then normal at 29

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello,

I wonder if any one could help.

Ive been having pain In my RUQ for 2/3 years now and finaly have diagnosiss today after hida scan . my gall blder is at 19%.so my doctor sugested surgery but i told her ill try natural remedies before.

But my concern now is about ALP level is low .. My doctor doesnt see anything wrong with this she said she would worry if its high not when its low but when i googled it means lots of things .. First is malnourished or celiac or lukiemia.. Honestly i dont want to be stressed out agin over this ALP.. Any one with similar test result ?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I agree with your Dr worry when it's high, also if it's lukimia ,spelling might be wrong, your other b tests would be out and there would be signs, are you dieting ?
    • Posted

Well ive been trying to eat heltier since i have this gall blder problem . i drink herball teas and try to stay away from junk food. I did lose weight but i think its due to my gall blader problem.
    • Posted

If your eating healthier that would be the reason for weight loss and your alp is not that low

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.