Alpha Stim ??

Posted , 7 users are following.

Anybody tried this Alpha Stim device its been going few years and even ukTV docs recommended it for depression anxiety

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Never heard of it but sounds like something I need, my anxiety has come back with a vengeance due to some new temporary work, which is silly as it's not forever and I have a whole career lined up next year and the temping is just for now out of choice as I need some extra cash, I just can't seem to overcome it, I go into a shell and don't want to do anything and it's hard to climb back out of.

It's so hard and frustrating! 

• Posted

That's good at least you working that's a accomplishment on its own I'm fight every day too look into it I read some forums on it about 250 to buy some on eBay maybe or think you can try them or similar with doctor in only just heard of it so I'm looking into it good luck
  • Posted

I have used this device for 4  days twice a day for 20 minutes and i am much calmer and happier I am feeling more comfortable generally I dont think its placebo as I feel a shift in my emotions...hard to describe..and waking anxiety - a big problem for me -seems to be gone
  • Posted

Im buying mine on rental purchase from uk site so if you want the details you can pm me and i'll be glad to pass them on
    • Posted

OK good luck let me know hope goes well don't impulse buy for desperation or blame me lol tryb anything though
    • Posted

Sorry read wrong how long you used it what times day
  • Posted

Hi this is angela If you private message me I will pass on the details of the site i used and the cost of rental purchase. I use it 2 times daily 20 minutes each 
  • Posted

Hi Nick!

I would like to try the Alpha Stim can you  help me?

I have anxiety for 10 years,unfortunately does not use any therapy.

• Posted

I don't know much I just see it myself I'm still looking into it also I do not use therapy either I'm really struggling good luck
  • Posted

ive been using the device now over 9 months now having bought it. started with 20 minute full on and now 40 minutes once per day. honestly don't see much in way of improvement but its a catch 22 situation, will i feel worse if i stop it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.