Alright I have this weird rash. it doesn't hurt and it doesn't itch. I am worried as it is spreading

Posted , 3 users are following.

I don't know how to upload an image

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

W/O seeing this rash, it's very difficult to say. I'd suggest go see a Derma and find out, especially if it's 'spreading.

Good Luck

Frustrated

• Posted

Have you spoken to anyone about it?  Try your local Pharmacist or your GP

As frustrated61 says, it is impossible to say anything without seeing the rash.  You don't even tell us where it is located.

• Posted

It's located on my bread my abdomen and and I have a spot on my wrist.  It'd slightly raised off the skin. Pinkish results and kinda blotchy. 

• Posted

I think you ought to see someone, try your local Pharmacist.

It could be anything, maybe a heat rash or an allergic reaction to something or whatever is going round small children at the moment.

You could try a cortisone cream but again, ask the Pharmacist.  Good Luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.