Alt. treatment/meds for fibromyalgia nerve issues

Posted , 3 users are following.

Such as electrical zap feelings, pressing on certain places and the nerves hurt (tho not always), nerve pain.

I've been trying Alpha Lipoic acid, only once every other day and havent noticed anything.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried Bowen technique treatments for the pain? 
  • Posted

In 2014 I was diagnosed with Neuropathy on hands and feet and the first 4 months they gave me medications for the burning pain.  Then one day my body started to itch so I wein down for 10 days and got off. I have not taken any medication after that date because the pain  was gone.  What I did during those 4 months?  Exercise, take vitamin B12 ( B complex) and eat earthy.  Not to the extreme, but healthy.  Twice it felt like the pain was coming back but it only lasted 1 days and gone the next.  So I don't really have an answer, but I do know you can get better.
  • Posted

Have you tried Tumeric? Magnesium glycinate? Maybe both.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.