Alternating with Sertraline

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi , I was wondering if anyone could help , I've been on sertraline for the past 2 months , started on 50mg then upped to 100mg then decided I wanted to higher the dose to 125mg , however my doctor stated they don't do the 125mg but they do 150mg , she suggested I take 100mg one day , then take 150mg next day reoccurring , is this fine to do need a second opinion ?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I would ask for a prescription for 50 mg and break them in half.

Slowly slowly does

It

Good luck

🦄🦄🦄🦄

• Posted

IF i was you id either cut 100 mg in 4 or get 100mg tablets and seperate 50’s and cut the 50’s in half. Im currently on 100 but planning to increase to 125 tomorrow and im gonna cut a 100 in 4 
  • Posted

What do you use to cut your pills to get a Precise measurement? I currently cut my 100 into 2 because I only take 50 but was planning on increasing to 75 in 2 weeks If I still have anxiety. ( been on 50 for 7 weeks) 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.