Alternative Cures

Posted , 2 users are following.

When I was 1st diagnosed with ezcema 8 years ago I had tried every over the counter cream known to man, none would work, even a steroid cream prescribed by my doctor didn't work.  I found on the internet a cream which came in a small yellow pot not much bigger than a thimble with magi-creme written on the pot in green, ordered some at £7.50 a go and this worked, the ezcema disappeared but has now reappeared after all these years.  However I have searched the internet and cannot find this cream now!  Any help would be appreciated Thanks

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.