Posted , 8 users are following.
Thought I would start a new thread where we could all add any 'alternative' ME symptoms that we are unfortunately prone to .......... :wink:
I'll make a start ...
1. Chocolate indulgence :chocesp. giant choc buttons) - leading to
secretive disposal of empty packets etc at bottom of dustbin :blush:
0 likes, 12 replies
2) obsessive reality TV viewing
3) rediscovered love of chocolate (dormant for 10 years)
4) obsessive watching of the electricity metre :?
1) Obsessive \"Archers\" listening :sheep:
2) Obsessive tea drinking :tea:
3) Obsessive getting-out-of-things-cos-I'm-not-well-enough :cry:
4) Obsessive planning of the next meal/snack :cake:
5) Cultivating a very good sense of humour - where would we be without it? :lol:
6) Obsessive TV channel-hopping because can't concentrate on much for long :cdouble:
I also have an obsesion with buying new pj's and nighties.
So I'll just keep taking the tablets ......... :?
Gawd know what I would be like without them :weird:
Dorset would no longer be the tranquil county that it is at the moment!! :lol: :sheep: :nahnah:
Also same as LouLou, staring into space :ufo: cos I cant bear the sound on the TV :roll:
Addiction to PUKE
Missing away/night matches :football:
I also watch more films now with the odd, 'ohh, never see that bit before' or 'never noticed that before' but i think it maybe the memory thing..
I also watch more films ...........................
Join this discussion or start a new one?New discussion Reply