Always feel like fainting during human biology lessons

Posted , 2 users are following.

I can't stand blood or anything inside the body for that matter. Even words like 'heart disease', 'cancer', 'blood transfusions' make me feel uncomfortable. Several times I've had to leave my biology lessons because I was literally about to faint or throw up, mostly fainting though. I am going into year 11 in September, is there anything I can do to supress this feelung and does it have an official name? Thanks.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

What really you try to be a doctor ? Well some of those feelings are normal, none of us want to see or even go to doctors but sometimes we do , it is psychological all this , if you try to be doctor try to see things differently, the blood is made out of water , is like go to bye meat to eat you no see the man cut or operate on the subject, operations such as many things people do because they love life and want to be among they love ones , just say I learn or continue do because I want to help others to get well , that may help as reverse psychology on the worse case scenario pick something that make you happy . When I do or have blood test I do look my wife cannot stand , some are like that , depends what you study to be , some do massage others gym instructors actors doctors pilots etc , I do not know what biology involve just pick something you like so you can enjoy continue wish you well regardsĀ 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.