Always feel like I need to poo!

Posted , 2 users are following.

The last month or so I have been having the feeling that I need to poo even after I go. I have been constipated but sometimes it comes out like diarrhea. The last few days it’s been more solid and log like. I go pretty much every day yet the pressure is still there along with left side discomfort that goes from my waist down to my left pelvic bone. I think That’s more muscular because it is worse upon sitting or standing.  I am only 31 and have a very clean bill of health and never had digestive issues until recently. I started getting acid reflux and now the bowel issues.  I am hoping it is just ibs and nothing worse.  Sorry for the excessive info but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced something like this.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Could be diverticular disease, get yourself checked out!!!!

• Posted

I don’t think that’s what it is. I would be in more pain. My pain is mostly muscular. I am going on Monday to get checked out. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.