always negative thoughts and hypochondria

Posted , 5 users are following.

6 months ago I started having some medical problems (bv) that I can't get rid of. I was very scared when I saw that it didn't go away with the treatments given by the doctor and I started to have doubts. I did all the possible tests for all the infections, all of which were negative. but I still have the impression that it is not just bv and that it is possible that it is hpv (I have not tested for this). I started that every little thing that appears on my body scares me and I go to the doctor. I don't know what to do anymore, I always think only about medical problems. during the day, at work, anywhere... I search the internet for details about my problems. I always have panic attacks before the test results arrive...I feel like I can't breathe anymore and I'm shaking. now I ended up crying every night. how soon do I have to go get tested for hpv and I feel like I can't fight this anymore. I feel that I can no longer go through this and I want to cease to exist. I have a boyfriend and also, if I were positive for hpv... I'm afraid that I would lose him and that I would destroy his life.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi denisa, panic attacks aren't funny. they can be very serious but they only way to beat them is to find put why you have them? what has caused them from the start? what has changed and you need to find a way to snap out of the moment you have them through grounding techniques. you need to find your own way to come out of them in to the here and now in order to calm down. no pa no attacks, if you are likely to have them try an old fashioned paper bag and then you can't hyperventilate, please make it paper though not plastic. really deep breathing and mindfulness is really good for nor being panicked.

• Edited

Negative thoughts are combated with affirmative positive thinking. You need to change your outlook of life by exploring possibilities.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.