Posted , 3 users are following.
I wonder if someone could give some insight. So far no doctor has been able to give me an answer their either saying it's not the medicine or they don't know whats causing the issue.
I suffer and OCD and generalized anixety. It took over a year to finally bring it to controllable levels. Now new issues have popped up.
- I been on SSRI medication since November 2014. Almost ever SSRI that's out their I have been on.
- I was put on Prozac in August of 2015, it was slowly increased to 80mg. Which it remains their today. I take it ever morning.
- The big problem now is my OCD and anxiety is basically under control minus a few things here and their. Every single day when I wake up I feel like I haven't slept in days. Even though I'm getting more then 8 hours of sleep a day. I do wake up twice during the night but usually fall right back to sleep.
- My guess I'm not entering REM sleep at all or very brielfy.
- I was put on Provigil temporarily to keep awake during the day. The first week on provigil was amazing. I was awake. As time went on it became less effective, It only helps part of the time now. They currently have me on 200mg a day. Not sure If I'm allowed to go any higher. I have to ask next time I'm at the doctors office.
- Usually I can only stay awake around 8 hours. Even 6 hours is a struggle for me.
- I was put on Cpap machine, it didn't do anything for me. They took it away and having me use a mouth piece instead.
I was wonder if anyone has any kind of idea whats going on with my sleep. Or suggest something that would help me stay awake during the day? Any type of medicine help me enter REM Sleep or removing something help more? I'm just clueless whats going on.
0 likes, 7 replies