Am I an std or hiv risk?

Posted , 6 users are following.

So on thursday I was with a transvestite sex worker. There was no sex involved. She rimmed my anus for a good while and also gave me unprotected oral on my penis in which I ejaculated into her mouth. I didn't see that she had any cold sores or open wounds in or on her mouth but it was dark so it's a possibility she might have had. As for the rimming I did have a slight open wound on or near my anus, so I'm worried if she had an open wound around her mouth maybe her blood transferred into my open wound leading to the possibility of HIV infection through blood from her mouth to the slight open wound on my anus. I'm also worried about the possibility with STDs from the unprotected oral.

Its only been 2 to 3 days but I have a dull/throbbing ache feeling in my penis, it doesn't hurt when I pee but there is pain at random times, it comes and goes. As for my anus it also feels uncomfortable also like a dull/throb aching pain similar to my penis pain. Im really worried guys it was a silly thing for me to do but when you are in the moment sometimes you dont think of the repercussions of your actions and now I am really worrying myself that I have contacted an STD or worse HIV. Please help guys and please be as honest as you need to be. Thank you

Derek

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

oral sex is not an effective route of transmission for hiv

• Posted

the only risk of std would be any that are spread via skin to skin contact such as warts herpes molluscum etc

• Posted

thank you for the response. when would warts herpes molluscum etc symptoms usually appear?

also would I be at risk if the person giving the oral had say gonhorrea or cylamdyia of the throat?

• Posted

there is a small risk for those stds but they prefer the genitals rather than the throat so the risk would be low if u notice any unusual sores ..blisters ...skin growths ...burning when weeing or discharge from the urethra u should get checked out time scales vary on each std anything from a few days after sexual contact to years after

• Posted

Hey,

There is 0% of contracting HIV by receiving an oral sex, get rimmed is also safe as you are contract only saliva, a big amount of blood can cause infection, as long as you did not see she was full of blood in her month, you are free from getting HIV.

For the other STDs, yes, possibility, but very low risks. I would not go to check if i were you, but it is always suggested to check regularly.

All in all:

The possibility of getting HIV: NO

The possibility of getting the other stds: YES, but very low risk.

Kind Regards,

Hugo

• Posted

thanks for the reply hugo. just for peace of mind how long should I wait to get tested? this happened Thursday the 16th. I'm having like some sporadic little shooting pains in my penis but they could be the emotional distress of it all rather than a real symptom.

• Posted

i dont think u need any testing and alot of doctors wont do them unless u have visable symptoms such as herpes for example unless u have sores blisters they cant swab them a blood test is not very reliable if u dont have any symptoms the shooting pains could anything and not an std u should visit a doctor as may not be linked to the sexual contact as for the other stds that are spread via skin to skin contact u cannot test for those u wouldnt know u had molluscum or warts unless u started to get skin growths the only test u could have done would be for hiv but there is no risk of u catching that from the sexual contact that u had therefore there would be no need to test for it

• Posted

i meant a blood test for herpes would only be reliable if u have had symptoms of herpes

• Posted

chlamydia and gono can be tested for straight away herpes its best to test by swab if develop blisters or a blood test after 3 months is usually the most reliable method a 4th gen test for hiv can detect it as early as 4 weeks after sex so it would be to early to test as yet

• Posted

Hey,

You could go to do the test in a month later after the sexual behavior. (16th-17th of February).

But i do not see the point to test as what you have done was really low risk.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.