Am I at risk of getting an STI from oral sex?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

So I have a friend who is a virgin and I am a virgin too (18F) He's never had a girlfriend.

When he visited me a year ago we agreed of having oral sex, just to experiment. I performed oral sex on him that time. Then 3 months later one more time, and a week ago I performed oral sex on him for the 3rd time.

During this time frame he is still a virgin and hasnt ever had any other parters.

I am scared of catching an STI through oral sex. Is that even possible now considering we did this 3 times during 12 months and we havent had any other partners (ever)?

Following my own logic, I didnt get it from the first time, so how could I get it from this time.

The only thing that worries is me that I have a small "pimple" in my mouth from eating extra hot food so I burned my skin a little. Does that increases my chances?

So the question basically is: Can I get an STI from a guy (both still virgins) this time if I didnt get it the first time a year ago?

Im really scared cause i live in a conservative home so im scared to get tested

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

its not sti but normal ulcer.

dont think too much,

sti are pretty evident and yoj wouldnt have to guess it.

you are fine,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.